Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What is the real push behind the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman case?

In a nation with the NDAA, the Patriot Act, and covert international corporate organized crime and banker declared secret Martial Law, is there really any justice? [NSA spying in the real world]

Have you seen this website:
http://www.drudgereport.com/


-

Text with below video:


RT America asks me about Zimmerman/Martin 
This video is what it is like to get an email to be on air, possibly worldwide, and then get put on the spot to answer questions on an issue that is currently a topic in our short attention span theater news, unprepared.

I woke up this morning and was surprised to get an alleged email from Karaseva Ekaterina from RTTV, [RT.com live]. I really think the Travon Martin and George Zimmerman murder case verdict in Florida is small news compared to the international banker and corporate organized crime occupation of the US. I think all the wars that are needlessly being fought is the real news. I do not know if there will be a caption under what I said if it appears on RT News, such as "Steven G. Erickson, Brattleboro, Vermont USA".

I wonder if it will be made to appear that I am answering the on air personality's questions, not the person I actually talked to. I did not have time to adjust the focus, white balance, or any of the manual functions of the high definition camera with XLR cable inputs. I just fired it up as I got the call on my Skype on my old Windows XP mobile laptop.

So, an un-showered, ill prepared, unshaven Steven G. Erickson may have appeared worldwide on RT.

I found it odd that RT was contacting me to comment on that particular case. I find it odd that they would want me to go out possibly live, worldwide, on their network on this subject. I am not versed in the law, and have not been keeping up on this case on the international corporate organized crime news networks.

My thoughts can easily be assertained by my two more recent blog posts here on [this blog] and here on [this blog].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home