Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Prison for owing Child Support?


Paper cut out children [stolen from here]

I was talking to a young man in his early 20's in New Hampshire. He lost his job, wasn't able to pay child support, so they took his driver's license away. He had started another job, but lost it because he couldn't get to work without a car. This makes sense, right?

I had to pay more child support than I was making. It took months to get the support adjusted. I faced prison for not paying more money than I was making. That was in Massachusetts. That makes sense right?

My daughter's mother was getting state assistance while going to nursing school. I had all of my canceled checks for the state ordered child support for well over a year. I was current. My daughter's mother was getting payment from me, and from the state at the same time. Instead of prosecuting my daughter's mother for fraud, they emptied my contracting account and the money I had been putting away for my daughter's college. I paid over twice as much child support as I was required by law. No court hearing and the money was just removed from my account. Now I trust banks ... not! That makes sense right?

Many men, I say men, because women don't usually go to jail for not being able to pay child support, but there are a growing number of non-custodial parents who are now women. Go to prison, and maybe you'll never see your child again. Without a record, a mugger demanded that I hand over my wallet after he attacked me on my property. Self-defense isn't legal in Connecticut, so the violent felon was given immunities for his felonies to prosecute me for 2 misdemeanors. I lost my contracting business built over 2 decades, my rental properties that I fixed up from a boarded up condition, my retirement, credit. My daughter hasn't called me "Daddy" or said "I love you" since she was 15. She is now 25. I'm estranged from most of my family, don't consume most goods, and getting any job or place to live is nearly impossible. That makes sense right?

If 70% of wealth on average is lost in a divorce, and 3/4 or so of marriages end in divorce, lawyers should have 2nd and 3rd vacation houses and many sports cars while the rest of us live in cardboard boxes, or in prison, right? Judges who are sometimes not qualified, owe others favors, take secret oaths to bolster each other, and who are on the take should continue to harm children, families, and the economy, right? Legislators who are lawyers should legislate to keep as many people in courts as long and often as possible, as many children harmed as possible, and as many people railroaded to prison as possible so a state gets more federal tax dollars and as many lawyers and state workers as is possible keep getting paid more and more, right? The economy should tank, families suffer, so bankers and lawyers can enjoy life even more, right? That makes sense, right?

Men, and women, who owe child support face dangers, sometimes dangerous, mentally ill, and disease infested inmates if they are sent to prison. Assaults, serious injury, catching a deadly disease, being raped, and being killed in prison are real concern. PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder, from spending time in prison may haunt an individual for life. Maybe families will be estranged forever due to a prison sentence. Maybe a victim of the prison system may never have a good paying job again, and may never own a home again. That makes sense, right?

-stevengerickson At yahoo.com

Courtney Labonte has a heart condition. From our conversation, I believe she has been treated unfairly, and been abused by the court system, Rockville Family Court in Connecticut.



Look at the bios of legislators on the Connecticut Judiciary Committee [dumped in this post]. These legislators who are lawyers, probably don't care if parents literally live under bridges. Click picture in [this post] to make bigger.

Prison for owing Child Support?


Text with video:

Uploaded by on Feb 28, 2012

More info: http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2012/02/prison-for-owing-child-support...

Courtney Labonte is homeless and has a heart condition. She may risk prison in an upcoming Vernon Rockville Family Court child support enforcement case.

Non-custodial parents often get the short end of the stick. Children suffer due to abuse in the court system.

Father's rights are violated. Mother's rights are violated. Lawyers get rich. States get federal tax dollars. The economy suffers.



Ken Krajewski


More video and stories about DCF and Judicial Abuse:
http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2012/02/dcf.html

* * * *

Do you want to complain about a magistrate in the State of Connecticut? [pdf link]

Complaints about magistrates should be sent, in writing, via:
Email to Magistrate.Matters@jud.ct.gov, or
Fax to (860) 263-2773, or
Mail to Magistrate Matters, 225 Spring Street, Wethersfield, CT 06109.
Complaints against magistrates may not be used to appeal or change the decision of the magistrate.

All questions about the substance of a case should be directed to the appropriate clerk's office.


* * * *

[click here] for:

Do the Less than 1% Elite want to start murdering babies?



University of Melbourne ‘Ethicists’ Call for Legalized Murder of Newborns

February 28th, 2012

Via: Journal of Medical Ethics:

Abortion is largely accepted even for reasons that do not have anything to do with the fetus’ health. By showing that (1) both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons, (2) the fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant and (3) adoption is not always in the best interest of actual people, the authors argue that what we call ‘after-birth abortion’ (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.



[more]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home