Wednesday, February 29, 2012

10 Minutes of Fame, $19.99


Random man yelling and pointing his finger [image stolen from here]

I'll talk to you for 10 minutes, or less, over Skype or by phone, and post it on Youtube, LiveLeak.com or other video upload site. Our conversation need not even include video or picture of you emailed to me. I don't have to agree with you, I don't have to agree to believe you. I promise, I'll try to be nice.

I like to expose public corruption, judicial misconduct, DCF, and police brutality cases which happen in the State of Connecticut. But injustice anywhere now is injustice everywhere. Tell me your story, no matter where you live. If you are in Iran, call me. If you are in Iraq, call me. If you are a US Soldier in Afghanistan forced to grow opium for the international corporate bankster drug running cartel, call me. If you are in Florida, and can call out from jail and have a way to pay, call me. Okay enough of the joking while typing, seriously if I don't think I will be arrested or doing harm to myself and/or society, I will almost positively put out your message. If you are one of the people who I've talked about negatively and you want to tell your side of the story, call me, no charge.

stevengerickson@yahoo.com

10 minutes of fame, $19.99, and then email me with contact info:









donate another amount:








Feb. 29, 2012, Steven G. Erickson rant on main blog:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2012/02/corporations-are-governments-without.html

Yes, you can actually talk to the guy who asked Phil Donahue a question back in 2008:


The woman in the below conversation has gotten almost 900 views and almost 60 comments posted to the below video at the time of my typing these words, approximately 12 hours after I posted this video for her:


[video embedded in this post]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home