Thursday, August 05, 2010

False Child Sexual Molestation Charges and Aftermath

I received an email from woman who sent me the three links below, including the video.

http://www.false-allegations-team.com/

http://www.reformsexoffenderlaws.org/index.php


http://www.sosen.org/

-

With courts, it is not whether you are guilty or innocent, it is about revenue collection and winning cases, regardless of the facts. Probably the number one tool for revenge and retaliation is to falsely accuse an individual of child sexual abuse or rape ruins the accused forever even in the rare instance of being found innocent.

A “good” prosecutor will feel euphoria for having put an innocent defendant in prison for as long as possible. His, or her, skills are called into play for winning, not about what is right. Prosecutors and police have almost unlimited power and access to financing. Judges have been caught time after time taking bribes to put citizens, and even children, in jail regardless of their innocence or guilt. States receive federal dollars based on how many citizens are processed in courts and put in prison.

Taking away children from good parents is another way States can rake in the Federal Tax Dollars. There are zero tools through the system to correct its mistakes or their crimes against humanity. That should change.


Sean Penn Narrates 'Witch Hunt' A New Documentary


Text with video:
WitchHunt1 | June 04, 2008

A story of how power can corrupt and jeopardize civil rights. Especially relevant in the context of the past 8 years of George W Bush.



This blogger was blacklisted and suffered the public corruption, police misconduct, and kangaroo courts the US is daily getting more world infamous for.

After contacting Connecticut US Senator Chris Dodd’s office, I was threatened by police. I found out from one of their police informants, Barbara Sattal, that I was a target for arrest. She was offered a reward to encourage me to drink at a bar then drive. I would then be pulled over and beaten up by Connecticut State Police Troopers and drugs planted in my vehicle. I would then be charged with drunk driving, assaulting a police officer, and drug possession. The purpose was to shut me up, drive me to suicide, or 15 years in prison so I would lose my family, contracting/painting business, home, rental properties fixed up from a boarded up condition, and sum total of my life. Police Officers were bragging that "Big Mouth was going to be taught a lesson," that I was kicked out of Connecticut, and that I would go to prison even before my false arrest.


I found out about the police plan, before the set up attempt. So, another was hatched, a retired Enfield Connecticut Dog Officer kept flooding my rental property basement with sewage so I could be railroaded to prison for 6 months for causing a health hazard. That plan didn’t work because the Somers Connecticut Sewer Manager refused to act illegally and broke ranks, so that plan fell through. Then Connecticut State Police Officers were trying to encourage police informants and a woman on probation to make false sexual accusations, so I could be false labeled a sex offender and do jail time. That plan failed. So, two felon druggie police informants staked out my two rental properties threatening me and trying to attack me when I came home from work. The one time I was not able to run from my vehicle, keys in hand from my vehicle, unlock my door, a rush inside, I was arrested by State Police for resisting being mugged by one of the police informants. I got a year in prison for that “offense”. At the same time a man with a criminal history who raped a 3 year old got no jail time and was not labeled a sex offender. So, I believe the system is fixed, corrupt, and needs to be fixed and monitored.

stevengerickson@yahoo.com


-

This post expanded:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2010/08/harming-children-prolonging-divorce-is.html
-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too few people understand that MOST sex offenders are not dangerous pedophiles. The HYPE and drama-driven news on this issue + unscrupulous politicians and states attorneys have used this issue to push for laws that not only do not protect children one bit more, but do manage to wreck havoc with men's (mostly) lives who would never even think of harming a child. When you look at who's on the registry, it is a very small number who are in reality potentially dangerous. And even in that group there are people who want help and can be treated successfully. There IS evidence of this for anyone open-minded enough to look at it.
But, the damage being done to most who do not deserve the law being used as a legal sledgehammer are losing a great deal. Sleazy isn't the same as dangerous. Making a mistake about sex isn't the same as dangerous. But with the popular mass hysteria on this issue, who cares about distinctions? Patricia W, Baltimore

Thursday, August 05, 2010 4:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Dean Tong said...

http://www.abuse-excuse.com


Dean Tong, MSc.

Thursday, August 05, 2010 4:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home