Wednesday, December 03, 2008

"geico does not pay claims"

was google searched, these links came up for first page:

  1. Rip-off Report: GEICO INSURANCE RIPOFF ONCE THEY PAY ON A CLAIM ...

    But this they claim, was also our fault. Bottom line is, you pay Geico for .... NOT BECAUSE I AM A NURSE. THE HOSPITAL STAFF DOES'NT EVEN KNOW US, ...
    www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/138/RipOff0138817.htm - 65k - Cached - Similar pages
  2. Rip-off Report: GEICO AUTO INSURANCE GEICO DOESN'T PAY CLAIMS ...

    GEICO does have the right to not pay this claim IF the other driver had an unforeseen heart attack prior to the impact. In order for GEICO to pay their ...
    www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/231/RipOff0231487.htm - 55k - Cached - Similar pages
    More results from www.ripoffreport.com »
  3. GEICO | Learn about the Total Loss Process

    GEICO can only pay your claim if you have the appropriate coverage on your policy. ... It does not expand coverage beyond the policy contract. ...
    www.geico.com/claims/claimsprocess/total-loss-process/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
  4. GEICO | Get the Basics on Renting a Vehicle -

    GEICO does not pay for this additional coverage. In many cases, this coverage is not necessary. If you have comprehensive and collision coverages on your ...
    www.geico.com/claims/claimsprocess/vehicle-rental/ - 20k - Cached - Similar pages
    More results from www.geico.com »
  5. GEICO - denying to pay for legitimate claim

    Jun 8, 2007 ... GEICO - denying to pay for legitimate claim. ... I have reviewed the policy documents Geico has mailed me and it does not mention anything ...
    www.complaints.com/2007/june/8/GEICO_-_denying_to_pay_for_legitimate_claim_145439.htm - 20k - Cached - Similar pages
  6. Geico Car Insurance Complaints - Refused to pay my claim!

    The Geico claims office said that since we did not contact the police, ... and were willing to drive to the adjuster(the adjuster does not come to you) but ...
    www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/geico-car-insurance-c5009.html - 73k - Cached - Similar pages
  7. The Stark Raving Viking: GEICO

    Nov 14, 2008 ... If GEICO does not pay, or does not pay timely, claims, they legitimately owe for lost wages and for medical, they can be contributing to ...
    starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2008/11/geico.html - 48k - Cached - Similar pages
  8. Geico denys claim that court says was other guys fault, what now ...

    Jul 18, 2008 ... Geico still does not want to pay! 4 months ago; (Tiebreaker) ... aware that Geico will probably claim that your wife was partially at fault. ...
    answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080718183941AAHULeK - 37k - Cached - Similar pages
  9. Auto Accident | GEICO Claims Process | PlanetFeedback

    Nov 14, 2008 ... All I want is Geico to pay for the damages caused by their insured ... Also, just because your vehicle was in an accident does not mean that ...
    www.planetfeedback.com/geico/claims+process/auto+accident+/313988 - 90k - Cached - Similar pages
  10. » GEICO Paid Out A Fraudulent Claim on Blueprint for Financial ...

    May 31, 2007 ... Just because there is no damage to your car does not mean there is no damage to .... Or would you rather have geico pay the 500.00 claim? ...
    www.bargaineering.com/articles/geico-paid-out-a-fraudulent-claim.html - 74k - Cached - Similar pages


* * * *

If you scroll down in [this post] you can view my complaint with GEICO.

[OpEd Piece]

* * * *
* * * *

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Insurance Company Injustice?




Do insurance companies lobby elected officials to make life fair for them, not you?

Are teams of their lawyers out to keep you from what you should receive, legally and ethically?

GEICO seems to have a growing bad reputation, not paying out claims timely, in full, and possibly not at all? Is GEICO spending it profits on CEO perks, advertising, and their own lawyers? Are the customers and victims of personal injuries and lost wages due to accidents further victims because the insurance company responsible for paying, GEICO? Check out complaint # 12 in [this post].

Don't take the abuse, lodge complaints. Complain to elected officials, your state's attorney general, and insurance commissioner.

stevengerickson@yahoo.com

* * * *
* * * *

My comments in [this post]:

Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

It is not easy for me to get a job as I have a criminal record for having resisted being mugged on my own property. That's another story.

I had contracting work and a regular gig where I was making over a $1000 take home a week. I had a contract to make over $3500 take home for an 8 day contract. So the minimum I was taking home a week was a $1000.

A GEICO insured driver admitted fault where I received brain trauma, multiple injuries, and severe pain. The accident happened in July. I am still in pain and having daily back spasms. I can't get to doctor as I have no car and no money.

I lost my job because of the accident. I have received nothing and their offer is ridiculous. GEICO isn't willing to even cover my losses partially.

My medical bills are still unpaid and was receiving multiple calls a day regarding those unpaid bill that were supposed to be paid by GEICO given their insured was at fault and from what GEICO representatives told me.

I had been working extra hard to get down to the Gulf Coast for hurricane season. I had put about $2500 into the car GEICO totaled and did offer to pay me nine hundred something for that.

I was making $2600 a week after taxes as an insurance adjuster. I can type at speed with all of my fingers, am proficient with a video and other cameras,video editing, and have been certified on various adjusting software after having taken classes.

When I took the Texas Insurance adjuster test, I passed with the 3rd or 4th highest grade out of over 300 people having taken the test.

Also being a licensed contractor made me even more attractive for disaster areas doing insurance claims. I have advanced ladder skills, am not afraid of heights, and from being a contractor I don't have to learn terms and know the ins and outs of residential and commercial property claims.

I teamed up with the Mississippi Attorney General and a number of Mississippi homeowners to get stingy insurance companies to pay out in full, the claims I adjusted.

I have continuing back spasms, pain, and get more and more upset at GEICO everyday. My life has been completely disrupted, yet again, and I am supposed to just take it up the ass. WRONG BITCH!

I have been offered pennies on the dollar for what I am out. Their insured had very little coverage, their minimum won't even cover what I am currently out, and that amount wasn't even offered. MY FUCKING GOD!

So, I may have sustained a life debilitating injury. I don't know if I can even swing a ladder around anymore given that two or three vertebrae were bashed out of alignment. I now own no vehicle for the first time since I was 16.

A boom box caught me in the back of the head. At day two or three after the accident, I could not remember phone numbers and the codes to get into my laptop. I don't know if I have suffered permanent brain injuries or not, but I am still not as steady on my feet as I was before the accident.

Those who know me, noticed that I was completely different after the accident. Maybe I closer to the way I was mentally, but I am not one to ever give up. I love life too much. If I die before my time, suspect foul play.

Anybody who knows me, knows I am never quiet about absolutely being screwed over.

I intend on being in Washington DC to personally lobby US Senators and Congresspersons about doing an investigation into the entire insurance industry, how they pay claims, and their lack of paying out lost wages in real time.

Current policies are causing damage to the economy, to children and families, and is just plain bad business.

-Steven G. Erickson

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 7:24:00 AM


Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

If GEICO holds back or doesn't pay medical providers and hospitals when they are liable for the full amount, others needing medical attention will be subsidizing GEICO's abuse and rip off of the public.

Doctors offices and medical providers hanging by a thread can go bankrupt and out of business.

Parents and homeowners hanging by a thread, can be harmed permanently if GEICO doesn't pay the fair amount of what they owe, or just drag it out because they can do as they please with their team of lawyers.

Companies, including insurance companies, have personalities if you follow their practices and procedures. GEICO seems to have a predatory personality.

Instead of a GEICO having a gecko as their mascot, maybe it should be a skin tearing, ferocious dinosaur.

I tell how they screwed me over above.

Thursday, December 11, 2008 6:52:00 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Rick Jones said...

Nothing has changed. GEICO is still refusing to pay claims, 2/22/2011. Don't watse your money insuring with this company.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 3:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had geico and my daughter bought a new car. the insurance was changed and about six months later she had and accident. geico said they had no insurance on this car the insurance was still on the car that was traded. we had totaled car and because it was her fault damages and medical bills on her and the other car owner. should have changed then. a year or so goes by mydaughter get married and moves away. geico would not take her off my insurance. after months of faxing them proof of her address they change my coverage to liability only and find out about a few months later from my auto loan company not geico. my bill didn't go down. i finally had them change this after her moter-in-law who worked for another insurance company faxed about tenth fax with her morgage info stayed on the phone with the person to confirm they had received it. that was it. on march15 2011 i went with another company. by policey was not up until april 1 2011. today i get a letter from a collection agent saying i owe geico $70 and some change. call. they want to start that fax game over again. i refuse. after talking with a lady out of va. it was taken care of. just got email from Brent Peters to start this all over.

Monday, June 13, 2011 1:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our Camper that was insurance by Geico receive hail damage. Still no payment. Went through the Atty general of our state and they said Geico had to pay. This morning showed up with a flat bed truck saying they were taking the camper. Paperwork clearly stated I was keeping the camper and they were paying on the claim. So.. still no payment and it has been almost 5 years!

Monday, August 20, 2012 10:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home